2017 RRRC Advanced 10K/Most Program
The (MOST)Advanced 10K is a RRRC program designed to increase your overall 10k speed and conditioning in order to improve your spring 10K race time.
- Moved to the RRRC Clubhouse (4901 Fitzhugh ST, Ste 202, RVA).
- World renowned running coach Greg McMillan designed the program for RRRC.
- New head coaches Jeff Moore and Joy Montrief, to bring new energy to the program.
- Questions? Contact :Adv10ktt@rrrc.org
- Group runs (Saturday and Track) teams broken into specific goal times.
- 10 Week Training plan w/ track workout
- Training Manual/Pace Charts
- Weekly clinics w/ coffee post Saturday run
- Team T-shirt (Size cannot be guaranteed)
- Registration fee includes entry into 2 club races (must register online before registration closes.
- SweetHeart 8K
- Huguenot 3 Miler
7. It does NOT include your entry fee for the Monument Avenue 10K, please register early @ SportsBackers
Advanced 10k 10 Week Program
Start Date: 1/22/2017
Saturday Long Run Location (8:00am):
Westminster Presbyterian Church (4103 Monument Ave)
Track Location: SportsBackers Track
Cost: $75 for RRRC Members
$90 for Non RRRC Members
Please Note: RRRC membership, if you're not a member please join first HERE and then register sign up for the program
- $5 – Students
- $15 – Individuals
- $20 - Families