2015 RRRC Advanced 10K
The Advanced 10K is an RRRC program designed to increase your overall 10k speed and conditioning in order to improve your spring 10K race time.
Participant List URL:https://www.raceit.com/Register/registrantSearch.aspx?event=30293
- Moved our home from Westminster Presbyterian Church to the Bon Secours Redskins Training facility to take advantage of their advanced facility and professional staff support.
- World renowned running coach Greg McMillan revised the program to be even more successful
- We have added a new 4 week track program to extend the program to include the Carytown 10k.
- Group runs broken down by YOUR specific goal time.
- 10 Week Training plan w/ track workout
- Training Manual/Pace Charts
- Weekly running clinics
- Post Saturday run coffee
- Cool Technical Shirt (Size & Color cannot be guaranteed)
- Registration fee includes entry into:
- SweetHeart 8K
- Huguenot 3 Miler
- It does NOT include your entry fee for the Monument Avenue 10K nor the Carytown 10K.
10 Week Program
Start Date: 1/17/2015
Saturday Long Run Location (8:00am):
Bon Secours Redskins Training Facility
Track Location: SportsBackers Track
Tuesday (6:00pm-7:00pm) – 3 fastest groups
Wednesday (6:00pm-7:00pm) – remaining 4 teams
Cost: $75 for RRRC Members
$90 for Non RRRC Members
4 Week Track Program
Start Date: 3/31/2015
Tuesday Track Location (6:00pm-7:00pm):
Finished a 10k in 57 minutes or less and plans to run at least a 55 minute 10k
Please Note: RRRC membership is
- $5 – Students
- $15 – Individuals
- $20- Families