2016 RRRC Monument Optimal Speed Training (MOST)Advanced 10K Training Program
The (MOST)Advanced 10K is an RRRC program designed to increase your overall 10k speed and conditioning in order to improve your spring 10K race time.
- The program will continue to be held at Bon Secours Redskins Training facility to take advantage of their advanced facility and professional staff support.
- World renowned running coach Greg McMillan revised the program to be even more successful
- We have expanded the program range to include gola times fom sub-65 and sub-40 minute.
- Group runs broken down by YOUR specific goal time.
- 10 Week Training plan w/ track workout
- Training Manual/Pace Charts
- Weekly running clinics
- Post Saturday run coffee
- Cool Technical Shirt (Size & Color cannot be guaranteed)
- Registration fee includes entry into:
- SweetHeart 8K
- Huguenot 3 Miler
- It does NOT include your entry fee for the Monument Avenue 10K.
10 Week Program
Start Date: 1/23/2016
Saturday Long Run Location (8:00am):
Bon Secours Redskins Training Facility
Track Location: SportsBackers Track
Tuesday (6:00pm-7:00pm) – 3 fastest groups
Wednesday (6:00pm-7:00pm) – remaining 4 teams
Cost: $75 for RRRC Members
$90 for Non RRRC Members
Please Note: RRRC membership is
- $5 – Students
- $15 – Individuals
- $20- Families