Richmond Road Runners

Supporting running in the metro Richmond area

All things "Running" (4,236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Running Group in Varina/Rte 5/Charles City Area Anyone???

Hi - I just recently moved from Raleigh to this area & am looking to join/start a running group. Does anyone run in the Varina area? W…

Started by Sarah Foltz

2 Dec 5, 2008

Runners Live Longer

Yep! We do. I keep telling my running friends we are going to know each other for quite a while... unless we move. Eileen posted a thread o…

Started by Bert Waters

0 Dec 4, 2008

Bryan Park Running Group, Saturday, 7am

Bryan Park trail and hill route (BPTG) (5.63 mi.) http://www.mapmyrun.com/run/united-states/va/richmond/777876534 Meet across from the soc…

Started by TheInnkeeper

0 Dec 3, 2008

New Logo

Hey Ed - Like the new logo - when can we see it on the apparel?

Started by Tom Grant

3 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Pete

River Trails Fat-Ass 25K/50K - December 13th

Based on some inquiries/feedback I've moved this group trail run to Saturday, December 13th. If you are interested in joining please drop m…

Started by Chris Cox

0 Dec 1, 2008

Turkey Trot food bank donation -Thank you

Thanks to all who brought peanut butter or tuna to this years turkey trot. We collect 558 pounds of food for the Cenrtal VA Food Bank.

Started by Dan Fabian

0 Dec 1, 2008

New Message Board

If we go to this new system we will lose the current message board. Any thoughts?

Started by Ed Carmines

33 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Ed Carmines

Turkey Trot 10K Results

Hey everyone, I see under "More Info" for the Turkey Trot that race results were computer timed and were to be posted after the race onlin…

Started by Craig Twiggs

6 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by Run Happy

BPG 11/29/2008

Tour de Fan report better late than never. Intermediate group consisted of I-Fred, DE3, Macks did 5 miles and gracing us with his presence…

Started by Mad Max

0 Nov 29, 2008

Hey, Skirt Girls!

I hated to miss the November run...I was a little under the weather. Looking forward to seeing you all this week, though! Are we doing the…

Started by Karyn

0 Nov 28, 2008

RSS

Membership

Join RRRC Today!
An annual RRRC membership is $15 for individuals, $20 for families and $5 for students! Benefits include discounts on RRRC race registrations!

-------------------

Membership Renewals
Search for your name and simply select "renew". You can also check your membership expiration date.

--------------------

Questions/Issues regarding your RRRC Membership?
membership@rrrc.org

© 2018   Created by Richmond Road Runners.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service