Richmond Road Runners

Supporting running in the metro Richmond area

All things "Running" (4,231)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Turkey Trot food bank donation -Thank you

Thanks to all who brought peanut butter or tuna to this years turkey trot. We collect 558 pounds of food for the Cenrtal VA Food Bank.

Started by Dan Fabian

0 Dec 1, 2008

New Message Board

If we go to this new system we will lose the current message board. Any thoughts?

Started by Ed Carmines

33 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Ed Carmines

Turkey Trot 10K Results

Hey everyone, I see under "More Info" for the Turkey Trot that race results were computer timed and were to be posted after the race onlin…

Started by Craig Twiggs

6 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by Run Happy

BPG 11/29/2008

Tour de Fan report better late than never. Intermediate group consisted of I-Fred, DE3, Macks did 5 miles and gracing us with his presence…

Started by Mad Max

0 Nov 29, 2008

Hey, Skirt Girls!

I hated to miss the November run...I was a little under the weather. Looking forward to seeing you all this week, though! Are we doing the…

Started by Karyn

0 Nov 28, 2008

turkey trot pics

photos compliments of fat kid

Started by menace

1 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by menace

Moving a thread from the old message board

There were a few threads on the old message board which contained information I wanted to keep, so I selected and copied them from the old…

Started by Mitzi Humphrey

1 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Ed Carmines

Local athlete/Outside Magazine

"Crocs Inc. and Outside Magazine bring you INSPIRING SOLES, a program celebrating athletes who have dedicated their lives to shattering bou…

Started by Jim Mitchell

0 Nov 26, 2008

Turkey Trot 10K

Hey! I'm Craig Twiggs from MTT 2008 Grey Team... Congrats to all marathoners!!! Anybody doing the 10K on UofR campus Thanksgiving morning?…

Started by Craig Twiggs

7 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Craig Twiggs

Bryan Park Group Run Sat 7 am

Need to run off that extra serving of sweet potato casserole? Come join us Sat, 7 am, in Bryan Park at the parking lot across from the socc…

Started by Diane Oaks

0 Nov 26, 2008

RSS

Membership

Join RRRC Today!
An annual RRRC membership is $15 for individuals, $20 for families and $5 for students! Benefits include discounts on RRRC race registrations!

-------------------

Membership Renewals
Search for your name and simply select "renew". You can also check your membership expiration date.

--------------------

Questions/Issues regarding your RRRC Membership?
membership@rrrc.org

© 2017   Created by Richmond Road Runners.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service