Richmond Road Runners

Supporting running in the metro Richmond area

All things "Running" (4,230)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2017 Stratford Hills 10K Results Posted

An overcast morning greeted the race participants.  Despite the high level of the James River this weekend, the waters receded enough to al…

Started by Mike Levins

0 May 28

5K Run / Walk for Autism Results Posted

Nice  morning for a run through Innsbrook in support of a good cause.  Thanks to all the volunteers who supported this event!Here are the r…

Started by Mike Levins

0 May 28

2017 Holton Hustle 5K Results Posted

The rainy weather let up just in time for a quite quick jaunt through this very nice Northside neighborhood.  Thanks to all the volunteers…

Started by Mike Levins

5 May 25
Reply by Bruce Jones

10th Annual Patriots 5K July 4, 2017

https://runsignup.com/Race/Register/?raceId=43977#register Great way to celebrate 4th of July with a morning run along the river. The regis…

Started by Kevin

0 May 25

Grand Prix progress

Where are the Grand Prix totals shown on website.  One place I read they would be updated once a qtr, but then I also saw where it said cor…

Started by Julie Jones

4 May 24
Reply by Julie Jones

Stratford Hills 10K - Sunday, May 28 8AM (This Sunday!)

The SH10K is this Sunday.  Seeking runners & volunteers.  For 2017 this is the RRRC Club Championship event for Open, Masters (40 - 49)…

Started by Mike Levins

0 May 23

Ashcreek 5K Results Posted

Here are the results: http://www.rrrc.org/page/race-results Let me know of any errors or omissions.  Either send me an email or post here.…

Started by Mike Levins

0 May 21

JFK 50-Mile Team Membership Opportunity

Are you registered for AND RUNNING this year's JFK 50-Mile footrace (Saturday before T'giving near Hagerstown, MD)? Is so, there is an oppo…

Started by Mark Iscool

0 May 20

Recurring Tuesday Nite Trail Run! 5:45, Byrd Park Meet-Up!

Recurring run from Byrd Park! Run the JRPS trails. Meet up in the grassy field under the tall trees, adjacent to the dog park. 7-8 miles no…

Started by Mark Iscool

0 May 16

Monthly Trail run, sunday, May 7, 8AM!

The May 7 Monthly  Trail Run is a go! trails are dry, and the Mighty James is a sight to see! Gun time 8AM, pump House Drive trailhead. M…

Started by Mark Iscool

0 May 6

RSS

Membership

Join RRRC Today!
An annual RRRC membership is $15 for individuals, $20 for families and $5 for students! Benefits include discounts on RRRC race registrations!

-------------------

Membership Renewals
Search for your name and simply select "renew". You can also check your membership expiration date.

--------------------

Questions/Issues regarding your RRRC Membership?
membership@rrrc.org

© 2017   Created by Richmond Road Runners.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service