Richmond Road Runners

Supporting running in the metro Richmond area

The RRRC is heading to the Diamond to see the Flying Squirrels on Thursday, July 27th at 6:35PM. The evening's opponent is the Erie Sea Wolves, AA farm team of the Detroit Tigers. The RRRC will pay for Member's tickets. Individual memberships can receive one ticket; family memberships can request tickets for all family members.

This year there is a change to the Registration process.  Registration is through RunSignUp.  The link is:

https://runsignup.com/Race/VA/Richmond/RRRCsFlyingSquirrelsNight

If you're interested, register by Tuesday, July 18th. There is a limit to the number of tickets the Club will purchase, so order sooner rather than later. I'll purchase the tickets and be available an hour prior to starting time. I also expect to be at the Week 3 Cul-de-Sac 5K on Monday, July 24th.  The tickets are general admission. We'll have some one arrive early and save some seats. If any non-members want tickets, they can purchase the tickets at the gate and sit with us.
Play Ball!
Mike
over50mike@hotmail.com

Views: 205

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Deadline to request tix is less than 2 weeks away.

Here are the details for obtaining your ticket(s) to the RRRC night at the Diamond on Thursday, July 27th.  I'm planning to be at next Monday's Cul de Sac 5K (July 24th).  I should be available by 5:45PM. 

On game night I'll be outside the Diamond from 5:30  - 6:30 before the game.  I'll be located near the Flying Squirrels Office on the South (1st Base) side of the Diamond.  In prior years we have gathered in Section 212 or 213 on the 3rd Base side of Home Plate.

There are a very limited number of RRRC tickets still available.  If not claimed by RRRC members prior to game night, the tickets will be available to non-RRRC friends or family for $5.50.  Otherwise, others who wish to join us can purchase General Admission tickets and sit with us.

Please let me know if life happens with resulting plan changes and you won't be able to come. 

Let me know if you have other questions.

RSS

Membership

Join RRRC Today!
An annual RRRC membership is $15 for individuals, $20 for families and $5 for students! Benefits include discounts on RRRC race registrations!

-------------------

Membership Renewals
Search for your name and simply select "renew". You can also check your membership expiration date.

--------------------

Questions/Issues regarding your RRRC Membership?
membership@rrrc.org

© 2017   Created by Richmond Road Runners.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service