Richmond Road Runners

Supporting running in the metro Richmond area

Monday:

What a great weekend!  The Cap to Cap was awesome!

Tuesday:

Let's start throwing out ideas for an informal Social Hour.

Wednesday:

Detention Run, 6pm

Thursday:

Rivah Run, 6am

Friday:

What did we decide about the Informal Social Hour????

Mud Run 5K, Brown's Island

Saturday:

Group Runs, 7am

James River Scramble, 6pm

Sunday:

Carytown 10K - If you are not running the race, please think about helping Rosie at waterstop #2.

Long Run, TBD

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No Sunday run on 5/15 due to Carytown 10k. I'll try to remember to post another reminder later this week.
What time are we meeting for the waterstop on Sunday?
Let's say by 7:15.  Ours is the 4 mile stop so we will have a bit additional time, but in the past, it has been surprising how much water we have gone through.
Rosie - see you Sunday morning to help! Moving (again!) this weekend so no Saturday at the park for me.
James and I will be there between 7:00 and 7:15!

JD,  I will be there at 6:30 to help unload the water.  I got the call that a pair of 'guns' were needed, so you know...duty calls.  See you guys there!

Well I guess that means me, right?!!  I'll be there early too ; ]

Well, I guess I don't have to be there until 7:15, right?!! I'll bring the camera!

In an effort to avoid bad luck let's be social on the 20th! More to follow...

Wednesday Night Detention Run: 6pm Westmoreland/Grove. 6 mile route. Come on out and enjoy a nice evening mid-week run to get you energized! All are welcome to attend! :)

http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=430310

Thursday Rivah Run: Stratford Hills Shopping Center, 6 AM. All are invited. Another week of roads, trails and roads? The honneysuckle is in bloom, so bring your snozzles!
Detention Run Report: We had a great run tonight! The weather was wonderful and it was fun experiencing new roads! Now if only the person making the routes could go the right way....anyway, running tonight was Hot Rod, Wolfie, Matt, Edwin, Brooke, Sarge, Megan(welcome back!), Erin, Angela, Fast Sarah, Ralph, and Jerzee Sara. Thanks for coming out!

RSS

Membership

Questions/Issues
membership@rrrc.org

Join RRRC Today
Yearly membership in RRRC is $15 for individuals, $20 for families and $5 for students.

Membership Renewals
Search on your name and select "renew". You can also check your membership expiration date.

© 2014   Created by Richmond Road Runners.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service