Richmond Road Runners

Supporting running in the metro Richmond area

Christmas Tree Trail 5k & 10k - enter/view the 2013 dri-fit shirt design here!

Dri-fit shirts guaranteed to the first 250 10k runners. Cotton shirts for the first 250 5k runners. Race day (Sat, Dec 7 - 9am start) is coming quick, so please enter today as an individual or on a team. We hope you like this year's shirt design. Click here to register & view  details such as course maps, age-group & team awards, packet-pickup locations, sponsors, & team-creation instructions. All proceeds go to the Powhatan Christmas Mother (to provide gifts & meals to less-fortunate families during the holidays) & athletic teams & charitable clubs at Powhatan High School. Thanks so much for participating!

Views: 209

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great race.  Wouldn't miss it.  The wife and I will be in attendance. 

For those of you looking for a to run a trail race, but aren't sure what to expect - this is a a great race.  Mostly run on trails used by Powhatan HS's Cross country team, the hazards are well marked.  Some hills, but very runnable for a trail race.  With this years new 5k option, you should really try it. 

Supports great causes too.

And no, I am not related to Elliot - just a fan of this race.  It will be my fourth year doing it.

Not finding the dri-fit design here?  Or maybe only a portion of it in jpeg?

To view the shirt design, please go to message on the message board & click on the .jpeg link at the bottom. We hope you find it and thank you all for the continued support of our event. As Ralph Gibbs mentioned (thanks again for the awesome "shout out") we take the proceeds and work to help the Powhatan Christmas Mother as well as Powhatan Cross Country.

Attachments:

RSS

Membership

Join RRRC Today!
An annual RRRC membership is $15 for individuals, $20 for families and $5 for students! Benefits include discounts on RRRC race registrations!

-------------------

Membership Renewals
Search for your name and simply select "renew". You can also check your membership expiration date.

--------------------

Questions/Issues regarding your RRRC Membership?
membership@rrrc.org

© 2017   Created by Richmond Road Runners.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service