Richmond Road Runners

Supporting running in the metro Richmond area

I know what you are thinking, 35k, 50k, that's a long race.  It is a long race, and it's a cold race, but for the volunteers, it's a really cold race.  Many thanks go to the folks who braved the balmy temps this weekend.

Dawn DiBenedetto
Noelle DiBenedetto
Ed Kelleher
Sam Lowe
Glenn Melton
Chris McReynolds
Rachael Orejana
Jason Walters
Larry Wegner
Gregg Whisler

Race Director: Kevin O'Connor

If you volunteered and I missed you please let me know.  If you're name is speeled in a whey  witch is rong, lemme know. (what's spell-check? :-/)

Scott

Tags: 35k, 50k, River, Willis, cold, long, race, volunteer

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you to all volunteers for making this a really fun race!  The aid stations were such a nice respite from the MUD!

That's not a lot of volunteers to cover a race, even with the 150 or so limit.  I guess they get a break at the finish line due to the race lengths.  A Club salute to those volunteers.

May be that the 8 hour commitment scared a few off.   If more are needed (?), what about the idea of having some volunteers work in shifts, splitting up the course marshalling duties.  Just a suggestion, or maybe fine as is?

RSS

Membership

Questions/Issues
membership@rrrc.org

Join RRRC Today
Yearly membership in RRRC is $15 for individuals, $20 for families and $5 for students.

Membership Renewals
Search on your name and select "renew". You can also check your membership expiration date.

© 2014   Created by Richmond Road Runners.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service