Richmond Road Runners Club
Services Offered – Effective January 2016
Race Timing and Finish Line Management Services
- Provide a representative to serve as liaison between the club and race sponsor to help along the way as needed.
- Review the race course, start and finish areas and advise the race sponsor as needed.
- Review any race marketing materials if requested by the race sponsor.
- Promote the race and allow the client to post on the club website (www.rrrc.org ) and will post in the e-news. Client is responsible for providing all copy and club will provide posting instructions.
- Provide finish line equipment and setup on race day – which includes 1 overhead clock with stand, timekeeping machines, finish line chute.
- Compile race results in each age group as outlined by the client prior to the event.
PRICING of Services: Contact VP@RRRC.org for pricing and availability.
If equipment is available, the RRRC will rent event sponsors equipment as follows:
- Overhead LED Clock with Stand - $100.00 per rental
- Mini-Finish Line Chute (pylons, cones, nylon tape) - $75.00 per rental
- Course Certification – The club has members who provide this service for a fee. They are independent contractors. We are happy to refer a race sponsor to one of our club members for this service upon request.
- Race Director Consulting – As part of the Race Timing and Finish Line Management Services provided to the club’s contract clients, our folks will assist with general questions regarding race management. If you feel that you need more support, the club also has members who can help you with managing your race for a fee. We’ll discuss this with you before recommending that option.
Jim Oddono - firstname.lastname@example.org