2014 RRRC ADVANCED 10 K TRAINING TEAM
- Same Great program Same Great location
WHEN Does it Start: Saturday January 18, 2014 through March 22, 2014
Where: Westminster Presbyterian Church (Malvern & Monument)
WHAT: Do you get
- Group runs Saturday at 8:00 AM , all groups broken down by specific goal time, from Sub 40 to 55 Minutes.
- Training Manual/Pace Charts/ 10 Week Training Schedule including Defined Track workout,
- Weekly track workouts ( Sports Backers Track Wed 6-7PM starting 1/29/14 )
- Weekly clinics/Coffee right after the Saturday runs.
- Very Cool Program Logo Wear……… for completing the program
- Registration fee includes entry into 2 RRRC club races (1) SweetHeart 8K and (2) Huguenot 3 Miler. It does NOT include your entry fee for the Monument Avenue 10K. You must register directly with the Ukrop's Monument Avenue 10K presented by Martin's.
Requirement - Runners must have finished a 10K in 57 minutes or faster and want to complete an upcoming 10K in 55 minutes or faster.
- Program Fee: $65.00 for RRRC members, NOT A member so join for only Single $15.00 or Family $20.00 and received discounts on future RRRC races and discounts from local merchants like Lucky Foot & Road Runner Running Store in Carytown, etc, or if you prefer the non members fee of $80.00.
- Fee DOES NOT include MONUMENT 10K Registration. You must register separately for the Monument 10k. Program will be capped at 175, so please sign up early.
Any questions please contact monument10K@gmail.com
Go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NxLZK16D7o to see what the program is all about!