Criteria for Grants
- Promotion of forward the movement in the Greater Richmond Area
- Must be in line with Richmond Road Runners Club's mission and the ACE initiative
Richmond Road Runners Club's mission is to support running and healthy lifestyles in the Richmond, Virginia region. We do this by sponsoring races in our area, helping other organizations put on races, coaching training teams, supporting kids' running programs, supporting various group runs, and awarding academic scholarships to college-bound runner athletes.
Upcoming deadlines for submitting grant requests are September 30, 2021 and March 31, 2022.
- Access: Providing community programs for new runners and ensuring that our activities are accessible to those who want to join and participate.
- Connection: Inviting other groups throughout the Greater Richmond area to come to our events, come to our meetings, share more about themselves, and become club members.
- Experience: Respecting each participant from beginning to end during our events so that people of all paces feel welcome and celebrated.
Link to the Richmond Road Runners Club Grant Request form.